Welcome, new friends from LSU Bass Fest! It was great to be a part of your event!
Now available - Wiedoft Bass Rosin! Just CLICK HERE to order...
Calling all the Matilda, Hortense, Euphemia, and Eloise out there! Corporate just served us this "great idea" (ahem) to, instead of using serial numbers, name all the rental instruments individually after actual old ladies. It will give each one a personality and a story. Meaning names like "Ora Lee Bible" and "Lillian Ellsworth". We need a few hundred more grand old-lady names (first + last). Would you like to see a violin named after an ACTUAL old lady you know? Email us! Names of celebrities and historical figures, we can look up ourselves. No Cortneighs, Brittaniees, Kayleighs, Maddalynns, Brayliees, etc. need apply...we need old, OLD-fashined names. OLD. Corporate extends their gratitude!
See the latest from our facebook feed:
OUR MISSION: To foster the lifetime growth of bassists and all string players through access to highest-quality equipment and education.
- Group classes (multi-studio, students of all private teachers are welcome)
- Private bass lessons with teachers highly trained in the most current double bass pedagogy
- Master classes and workshops, teacher training
- Reference library of recordings and sheet music (in addition to large retail inventory of the same)
- Fine double basses, bows and electric basses, consignments
- Select violins, violas and cellos
- Bass trunk rental, shipping of double basses
- Accessories in store, or convenient 24/7 via our web store: popular strings such as BelCanto, Spirocore, Evah Pirazzi, Passione, Corelli, Obligato, and many more! Mutes, Pops’ and Kolstein rosin, electronic tuners, bow quivers, bass wheels,cases, sheet music, and other bassists’ necessities, at unbeatable prices.
- The Laborie-style angled endpin and installation