713-909-0994* 10-6 Tues-Fri, 10-4 Sat. email@example.com
*this is our phone number. Somebody said our phone number wasn't on the web site. Here it is.
Rabbath Book 5 AKA Nouvelle Technique de la Contrebasse, Vol 5, by Francois Rabbath IS HERE. Ample copies in stock! $44.00!! Order online at our web store and get free shipping!
BASS CAMP! BASS CAMP! ENROLL NOW!
The enrollment form is live - see the Bass Workshops page for details! Reminder: if you've told us you're attending, please fill in a form, just because.
NEW ARRIVALS IN INVENTORY! We acquired some new consignments at the ISB convention last week (and sold the basses you may have been considering - sorry) so come on in and see the dazzling array...the largest selection of great-sounding, expertly-adjusted basses ever in this region. Fantastic selection in a student price range, too.
- Group classes (multi-studio, students of all private teachers are welcome)
- Private bass lessons with teachers highly trained in the most current double bass pedagogy
- Master classes and workshops, teacher training
- Reference library of recordings and sheet music (in addition to large retail inventory of the same)
- Fine double basses, bows and electric basses, consignments
- Select violins, violas and cellos
- Bass trunk rental, shipping of double basses
- Accessories in store, or convenient 24/7 via our web store:popular strings such as BelCanto, Spirocore, Evah Pirazzi, Passione, Corelli, Obligato, and many more! Mutes, Pops’ and Kolstein rosin, electronic tuners, bow quivers, bass wheels,cases, sheet music, and other bassists’ necessities, at unbeatable prices.
- The Laborie-style angled endpin and installation