The end-of-school rush is upon us! Many bassists are turning in their school-supplied basses and need to purchase one of their own. Every spring, our best selection gets bought out quickly, so we make sure to notify you early. If you're considering a bass you've seen, don't wait for a future date to see it again - contact us today! *
Learn about financing/trade-ins HERE
We have lots more than these highlights! See
Fine Double Basses
Quality Double Basses
Hybrid and Laminated Basses
The "I need a bass to take me through college" bass:
- Pollmann Imperator, 1969
- Small-ish French bass - very hard-to-find size in a high-quality antique instrument
Luciano Bini, made in Cremona, 1976
The "I just need a bass to keep playing" bass:
- Super-excellent condition German hybrid, consigned by a Houston Symphony bassist
- Shen SB80 laminated bass, near mint!
- 1967 Roth hybrid bass - great buy plus vintage cool!
The "Love me some vintage bass with history and personality" bass:
- Price just reduced! Incredible deal on this vintage Juzek-type bass!
- Great-sounding vintage Tyrolean bass, just $5299
- Wilfer hybrid bass
The "my parents are buying me a bass and they are concerned about antique instruments" bass:
- The Wilfer Model 10 from Winter NAMM, new, just $7499
- Brand new and only $4999 - our best-selling Wultur poplar bass
- Calin Wultur Panormo model, just $4999
- Alberto Bassi "Dolenz model" - huge sound at only $7899
* We've recently had several inquiries indicating clients are excited about one of our basses, but want to visit weeks or months in the future. Instruments are one-of-a-kind, and the best values in each price range get bought FIRST, so the search for just the right bass can end up costing far more than planned if you wait until you must have an instrument for your job or degree program. The cost of coming in to Houston or having us ship you the bass on approval is offset by the savings of acquiring the bass you desire at our unbeatable price.