QBC's COVID-19 status:
To preserve our vital operations through the pandemic and recession, the corporation has decided to suspend some of our services until times improve, and operate with a skeleton staff. We continue to offer the inventory shown on an approval and/or mail order basis, but the storefront is closed to the public.
B-to-B and institutional sales, instrument setup, and service
Rentals - long-term and concert rental
Bass trunk rental
Instruments and bows shipped on approval
Mail order via our full-line web store, Quantum Bass Market
CURRENTLY NOT OFFERED:
Visiting the storefront/showroon
Receipt of new consignment inventory
- Please correspond before sending us anything, so we can arrange to retrieve it from the post office/air cargo.
- We have NOT increased our prices ("COVID-19 surcharge"), which would be not only undignified, but detrimental to our future relationships with our clients who have lost all or most of their work.
New inventory additions!
- The first ever Wultur 5/8 basses have arrived at QBC - be the first to own this beautifully made model!
- Excellent values in the $20k - $30k range: well set up, developed tone, well-established makers that will hold their value.
- New "Oberon" model laminated 5/8!
- Brand new Juzek 1/2 size basses
just have your friend give us your name upon renting or purchasing, and we'll write you a $25 store credit! It is really that simple. Who'll be the first to get an entire instrument at no charge?
OUR MISSION: To foster the lifetime growth of bassists and all string players through access to highest-quality equipment and education.