QBC's COVID-19 status:
To preserve our vital operations through the pandemic and recession, the corporation has decided to suspend some of our services until times improve, and operate with a skeleton staff. We continue to offer the inventory shown on an approval and/or mail order basis, but the storefront is closed to the public.
Nov. 1 update: yes, we know items are taking extra time in transit. We have been seeing items without tracking updates from both USPS and UPS, as well as delayed shipments and errors in the tracking information. You may have heard lots of unusual things are going on the US lately, including with the Postal Service. Please give it a little time before freaking out. We are actively shipping orders!
B-to-B and institutional sales, instrument setup, and service
Rentals - long-term and concert rental
Bass trunk rental
Instruments and bows shipped on approval
Mail order via our full-line web store, Quantum Bass Market
CURRENTLY NOT OFFERED:
Visiting the storefront/showroon
Receipt of new consignment inventory
- Please correspond before sending us anything, so we can arrange to retrieve it from the post office/air cargo.
- We have NOT increased our prices ("COVID-19 surcharge"), which would be not only undignified, but detrimental to our future relationships with our clients who have lost all or most of their work.
New inventory additions!
- The first ever Wultur 5/8 basses have arrived at QBC - be the first to own this beautifully made model!
- Excellent values in the $20k - $30k range: well set up, developed tone, well-established makers that will hold their value.
- New "Oberon" model laminated 5/8!
- Brand new Juzek 1/2 size basses
just have your friend give us your name upon renting or purchasing, and we'll write you a $25 store credit! It is really that simple. Who'll be the first to get an entire instrument at no charge?
OUR MISSION: To foster the lifetime growth of bassists and all string players through access to highest-quality equipment and education.