QBC's COVID-19 status:
Although the Texas governor has announced rolling back mask and capacity regulations as of March 10, 2021, Quantum Bass Center will continue to require masks at all times on our premises, and will only re-open our showroom to walk-in visitors after the pandemic is contained. It remains at 0% capacity (closed to visitors) at this time. We apologise for the inconvenience and continue to serve our customers via mail order and picking up approvals/purchases by appointment.
B-to-B and institutional sales, instrument setup, and service
Rentals - long-term and concert rental
Bass trunk rental
Instruments and bows shipped on approval
Mail order via our full-line web store, Quantum Bass Market
CURRENTLY NOT OFFERED:
Visiting the storefront/showroon
Receipt of new consignment inventory
- Please correspond before sending us anything, so we can arrange to retrieve it from the post office/air cargo.
- We have NOT increased our prices ("COVID-19 surcharge"), which would be not only undignified, but detrimental to our future relationships with our clients who have lost all or most of their work.
New inventory additions!
- Excellent values in the $20k - $30k range: well set up, developed tone, well-established makers that will hold their value.
- New "Oberon" model laminated 5/8!
- Brand new Juzek 1/2 size basses
just have your friend give us your name upon renting or purchasing, and we'll write you a $25 store credit! It is really that simple. Who'll be the first to get an entire instrument at no charge?
OUR MISSION: To foster the lifetime growth of bassists and all string players through access to highest-quality equipment and education.